Stolen Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, the only thing worse (to me) would be if a cave diver took it, knew how to turn it on, and ignored my splash screen with email and phone number.
Maybe @Shearwater could add the splash screen as one of the info screens that appear when you roll through the screens. - Just a thought.

My detective gene is prompting many questions. Because I don't know the area I have to ask if your lodging is frequently/heavily used by divers. The second, which I'm sure the police have done, is to secure a list of all guests at the time and check if they were divers. I truly wish I were local so I could have sleuthed this at the time.

If a diver took it, there is a likelihood that your splash screen now has their name and phone number. This loss REALLY make me sick to my stomach. It's sort of like if I ever catch the person who stole my competition pistol. There may not be enough of them left to arrest. Thieves and liars have a special place in Hades.

Good luck. I (sort of) feel your pain and I'm in your corner if you need me.

Cheers -

Because I don't know the area I have to ask if your lodging is frequently/heavily used by divers. The second, which I'm sure the police have done, is to secure a list of all guests at the time and check if they were divers.
The motel is not frequented by divers. it is full of folks stopping for one night on their way somewhere else...lots of truckers, lots of older folks. To my knowledge, the local police are doing nothing. For me, it's over. Moving on.

The motel is not frequented by divers. it is full of folks stopping for one night on their way somewhere else...lots of truckers, lots of older folks. To my knowledge, the local police are doing nothing. For me, it's over. Moving on.
If you are good with it, good for you. I can't let go of things this quickly and maybe I should.

Cheers -

If you are good with it, good for you. I can't let go of things this quickly and maybe I should.

Cheers -
I got a life-lesson once from the driver of an airport shuttle early one rainy morning on the way to LAX. He narrowly avoided a mid-freeway crash caused by some idiot changing lanes without looking, and after everybody caught their breath I said to him, "It must get kinda stressful out here some mornings." His response was: "Oh, that guy? Hey, I learned a long time ago not to let somebody else decide if I was having a good day or a bad day."

Love this!!!!

I got a life-lesson once from the driver of an airport shuttle early one rainy morning on the way to LAX. He narrowly avoided a mid-freeway crash caused by some idiot changing lanes without looking, and after everybody caught their breath I said to him, "It must get kinda stressful out here some mornings." His response was: "Oh, that guy? Hey, I learned a long time ago not to let somebody else decide if I was having a good day or a bad day."

Back
Top Bottom