Stoked in Tofino!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've just started as Office Manager for the one and only dive shop in Tofino, BC, Canada - and I'm soooo Stoked!!! I have just moved here after 3 years of contemplation. This place is Gorgeous! We are so lucky living here, Tofino is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and home to so many incredible species of wildlife both above and below the water. Recently we just had the Whale Festival as we welcomed home the return of the Grey and Humpback whales with their new calves! And we even have some Killer Whales hanging around too! I knew there was a reason I wanted to live here! And the Surfing is awesome too! I said it before and I'll say it again - I am so lucky!!

Anyhoooo, I have just come accross this site as I was looking for dive clubs to hook up with... so if you're in a club or a shop or just a rad person who loves diving as much as I do.... give me a shout!!!

::Nicole::nautical_lion

Welcome Nicole - you are VERY lucky to be livign in such an amazing spot. I'll come visit you in a few months for some surfing & diving - SWEET to be able to do my two favourite things at once !

Hi, Thanks, yes I am very lucky to live here - and yes I get to do my two favorite things too - sufing and diving! Everyday! We actually offer discount packages for surfing and diving...So when you come out here you should come by the shop and we'll hook you up! I am definitely looking forward to an awesome first summer here in Tofino... it's easy to say right now as I look out the window to the ocean and the sun is shining brightly!

Hi, Thanks, yes I am very lucky to live here - and yes I get to do my two favorite things too - sufing and diving! Everyday! We actually offer discount packages for surfing and diving...So when you come out here you should come by the shop and we'll hook you up! I am definitely looking forward to an awesome first summer here in Tofino... it's easy to say right now as I look out the window to the ocean and the sun is shining brightly!

I have never dived out that way, what are the dive sites like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom