Stillwater Camping/Diving June 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be camping but not until the 28th. Will that be to late ? Will you only be there the weekend? Staying with a great group of friends but no divers !!! We are staying until the 3 or so.

BUMMER!!! I will try but doesn't look good...Any ideas any other divers going to be around after the 28th ? I would hate to be this close to the ocean and unable to dive?

Thanks DiverChix for the offer...

BUMMER!!! I will try but doesn't look good...Any ideas any other divers going to be around after the 28th ? I would hate to be this close to the ocean and unable to dive?

Thanks DiverChix for the offer...
I haven't heard anyone talking about camping/diving at that time. I took a couple days off around the time you are leaving (before the 4th of July holiday). I don't know if I will be diving down south or not. If not, maybe we could hook up for a dive before your trip ends. I will PM you my cell number and maybe we can touch base beforehand?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom