Solved: Still receiving IMs - but want them off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjack321

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I thought I had turned IMs off in my profile, under privacy I have "start conversations with you" set to "nobody"
Except I still seem to be receiving IMs. I don't want IMs...

I will answer people's questions in threads I feel like I have some useful insight about along with everyone else - when I feel like it.

1641844076202.png

I thought I had turned IMs off in my profile, under privacy I have "start conversations with you" set to "nobody"
Except I still seem to be receiving IMs. I don't want IMs...

Already sorted

I did some testing and the Start Direct Message button is not in @rjack321's popup profile or on his profile page, except for ScubaBoard Staff.

1641854276679.png

Trying to start a DM directly produces this error message after clicking the Start Direct Message button.

Thanks Miyaru. I will mark this as Solved.

I did some testing and the Start Direct Message button is not in @rjack321's popup profile or on his profile page, except for ScubaBoard Staff.

Trying to start a DM directly produces this error message after clicking the Start Direct Message button.

Thanks Miyaru. I will mark this as Solved.
Thanks, I don't mind being tagged in posts if there's something specific someone wants from me. But you never know - someone else might see the question and have a better response than I do. Plus starting a new thread means other people can follow the answers and find it in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom