still looking for dive buddies in Guam and Yap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h3o

Reaction score
I'll be in Guam from January 8th – 15th and in Yap four days from the 15th–18th. I'm not going just for diving(visiting family), otherwise I wouldn't spend so much time in Guam.

Anyway, I'm looking for some people to go diving with, particularly in Guam. If you're going to be in the area, let me know and we can meet up for some dives. I've been diving in Guam and am also familiar with some of the sites... never been to Yap but can't wait! Oh, and I'm 22, male, graphic design student.

Boy do I envy you! I lived on Guam for 18 months about 10 years ago and fell in love with the Pacific. Florida somehow just doesnt compare.....

I lived on Guam for 32 months about 10 years and fell in love with the Pacific as well.

h3o, check with MDA when you get to Guam (or their WEB page now). I'm pretty sure you could go on their boats as a solo diver and find a buddy once there. In other words, not haveing a pre-arranged buddy should not stop you from diving.

yeah, i plan to go diving without a buddy or not (on the boats). I've gone diving a lot alone with MDA or GTDS. I prefer guam tropical dive station though.. I'm just looking for someone to go on shore dives and maybe some night dives with.

email me at kens4513@yahoo.com if you want to do some diving on the wrecks here on guam, we can use my boat. (I hate shore dives) I prefer to use nitrox but its not a must.

h3o:
I'll be in Guam from January 8th – 15th and in Yap four days from the 15th–18th. I'm not going just for diving(visiting family), otherwise I wouldn't spend so much time in Guam.

Anyway, I'm looking for some people to go diving with, particularly in Guam. If you're going to be in the area, let me know and we can meet up for some dives. I've been diving in Guam and am also familiar with some of the sites... never been to Yap but can't wait! Oh, and I'm 22, male, graphic design student.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom