Still Hating Winter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fort Meyers doesn't have "Winter"

I'm in Rochester NY and we still haven't had "Winter" this season. Lots of days with temps in the high 40's- low 50's. If I could have, I would have been shore diving last week!!
I'm sure we will get clobbered with wind and snow before it's over!! You Won't!!

Aw cmon,, winter's not so bad. Spring comes soon enough!

Must admit I'm in the winter haters club, although this is the best winter I can remember on Cape Cod. It's been more like a "Sprinter" (spring/winter). It was awful the last few years. Here's a pic of my favorite diving spot during a nasty winter

Tavi:
Fort Meyers doesn't have "Winter"

I can't speak for Fort Meyers (never heard of it), but Fort Myers has winter every year. Yes, Rochester's winters are much worse. Better you than me. When I retire, I'm moving south, it's too cold in the Fort Myers area during the winter. I love our summers. I suspect your summers are too cold for me.

Hey wait...I am retired!

Walter:
I can't speak for Fort Meyers (never heard of it), but Fort Myers has winter every year. Yes, Rochester's winters are much worse. Better you than me. When I retire, I'm moving south, it's too cold in the Fort Myers area during the winter. I love our summers. I suspect your summers are too cold for me.

I had hoped to move south (Florida or the Carolinas) 3 years ago.........My wife wants to stay and watch the Grandkids grow up for a while ......I'm pretty sure I know how long "a while" is!! :huh:

How far south do you plan on going Walter??

Winter arrived in Rochester NY today!! It's 30f with 35 mph winds and snowing sideways!! A winter Storm Warning is in effect.

It's been nice but we knew it wouldn't last!!
For then weather we've had so far, no matter what happens between now and Spring, we have no right to complain!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom