Still celebrating end of tax season - April 17 (Night)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The tail looked like the top one. what shark was the bottom one. it was uniform on the top part and bottom part of the tail fin. deffently not like the bottom one

I was doing a little freediving this morning and saw your shark... He was nice and gave me a ride!
No seriously I am posting this so you can look at his tail... is this what you saw?

andre-hitches-ride-lg.jpg

I would say it looked very close if not exactly like that tail on top. Got the chills when I saw it. Looking at a full picture though, I have to say the shark was smaller then originally reported. Since I saw only to it's dorsal fin, the shark must have been more like 8 to 9 feet long.

Wow!!! thats cool you guys saw a white.. I know the population is growing in the area so there out there, Glad no one got tasted!

I know they are there, but I really dont WANT to know they are THERE.

I envy you two...not that I wouldnt want to have had to wash my drysuit out, but to see one of those up close and personal would be the thrill of a lifetime!

By the way, last Saturday at Leo, early in the morning, my girlfriend saw a pair of orcas swimming north about 100 yards out. she's seen them whle fishing in the Northwest so she knows what the fins look like. Rickster...it was just after I saw you coming out of the water.

By the way, last Saturday at Leo, early in the morning, my girlfriend saw a pair of orcas swimming north about 100 yards out. she's seen them whle fishing in the Northwest so she knows what the fins look like.

That is cool. I don't understand why they call them (Orcas) Killer Whales. They seem :D so gentle, like giant dolphins.

they call them killer whales because when the oppertunity arrises they will try and sepprate a grey whales cafe from his mom and they will try and drown the baby after sepprating it from his mom and eventualy killing him.

Back
Top Bottom