Still a Bit Slow/Buggy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markfm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The "Post Quick Reply" button to log a response seems to be working slowly, oddly. I'll wait 10 seconds, it doesn't seem to be doing anything, doesn't return me to the thread. If I then go and check New Posts it does show the response was logged.

Thanks!

Testing "Reply" button ...

OK, that works fine ..... only Quick Reply seems to be effected

There are a whole bunch of threads I can't access . . . They're listed, if I put my cursor on the title, I get the usual first line popup, but no technique of trying to access the thread will bring up any information, just a blank screen.

I had a problem over the past 2 days.....first, I couldn't log on at all, then, when it finally went through after 15 minutes, no forums, etc...

anyway, all appears to be up and running well now. Thanks to all for the long hours to RESCUE ScubaBoard!

I had a problem over the past 2 days.....first, I couldn't log on at all, then, when it finally went through after 15 minutes, no forums, etc...

anyway, all appears to be up and running well now. Thanks to all for the long hours to RESCUE ScubaBoard!

markfm:
The "Post Quick Reply" button to log a response seems to be working slowly, oddly. I'll wait 10 seconds, it doesn't seem to be doing anything, doesn't return me to the thread. If I then go and check New Posts it does show the response was logged.

Thanks!

opps, maybe I spoke too soon. I tried to quick reply and it never did go through (after almost 5 minutes). then I hit "advanced" and it allowed my post to go through!:confused:

wow! now I'm posting in triplicate...sorry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom