Sticky Abuse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim,
Thanks for that tip.
Good thing the moderators "newbie-proofed" it!

Zen Diver - interesting. I clicked on your link and see you are from the "other side of the Ocean". Do you visit Florida at all?
What brought you to this thread? Is "Zen Diver" the name of a diver? a dive club? a way of life? other? Just curious.
Trish The Fish

Kim:
Don't worry - only the Mods can make stickys - you can't do it accidently!:D

Trish The Fish:
Kim,
Thanks for that tip.
Good thing the moderators "newbie-proofed" it!

Zen Diver - interesting. I clicked on your link and see you are from the "other side of the Ocean". Do you visit Florida at all?
What brought you to this thread? Is "Zen Diver" the name of a diver? a dive club? a way of life? other? Just curious.
Trish The Fish
Trish,
Zen Divers is just the name of our SB club - like Florida Conch Divers - just for Japan!! I was checking your club because of all the hurricanes you guys have been having. We get a few typhoons here (one more coming tomorrow actually) so I feel a little empathy. Luckily we don't usually get too much damage as the mountains tend to protect fairly well - and the houses are built for it.
The closest I was ever to Florida was Atlanta airport - but I'd love to come for a visit sometime - you guys have a lot of dives that I'd like to do - not to mention the caverns/caves etc. Who knows - maybe one day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom