Sold! Steel tanks: Singles, doubles, LP85, HP100, LP80, LP95

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have some SCUBA tanks I'm selling. I just have too many tanks... I need to thin the herd.

All tanks are standard 3/4" NPT tanks -- no narrow-neck tanks here! All tanks (except the PST HP100 doubles) are all out of hydro. All single tanks have yoke valves, all manifolds are 200 Bar Pro DIN/Yoke valves. See the bottom for upgrades, including valves, bands, manifolds and fresh hydro!

4 x Faber LP85 Steel
The best LP85's: the slightly-longer, slightly-narrower, slightly-lighter ones. They are two matched pairs, two made 04/2004 and two 09/2004. $250 each.

IMG_2601.jpeg

2 x Faber HP100 Steel
These are 3442 PSI HP100 tanks. These are a matched pair, made 05/2014. They were originally bought as a single set of doubles, though they are single tanks now. $250 each or $450 for the pair

IMG_2607.jpeg

2 x PST LP80 Steel
These are *very* similar to HP100's in size, shape, weight and tank factor (capacity at the same pressure). Hot dipped galvanized. They were originally bought as a single set of doubles, though they are single tanks now. Made 12/2002 and 1/2003, with same REE number. $225 each or $400 for the pair.

IMG_2612.jpeg

Set of PST HP100 Steel Manifolded Doubles
These are 3442PSI HP100's as manifolded backmount doubles. Hot dipped galvanized. These are a matched pair, made 03/2005. Hydroed May, 2024: good until 2029! Tanks and valves were O2-cleaned at time of hydro, for what that's worth. Manifold and bands are less than 3 years old. $775

IMG_2621.jpeg

Set of Faber LP95 Steel Manifolded Doubles
These are *very* similar to HP117's in size, shape, weight and tank factor (capacity at the same pressure). These were originally bought as a single set of doubles. Made 10/2007 and 02/2006, with the same REE number. $675 as doubles, or $450 as a pair of singles with yoke valves.

IMG_2617.jpeg

Accessories
The single tanks all have yoke valves. I have a few valves available to swap in as upgrades. OMS Pro DIN/Yoke: $25. OMS L/R independent manifold DIN/Yoke -- these would be used for sidemount tanks: $45 each as pair only.

I also have a couple sets of backmount manifolded doubles valves with 7-1/4" bands. $225.

Would you like the tanks to be in hydro? No problem: $40 for first tank, and $20 each additional tank.

Shipping
I'm happy to ship any of these items. Tanks will be shipped with valve removed. Shipping should be $35 per tank, and it's cheaper to send tanks individually than multiple tanks in a single package.

I''m hoping to make my way to Cave Country late November or early December. If you're interested, I would be happy to deliver them anywhere within 30 minutes of I-75 between Detroit and Gainesville (which includes High Springs/Ft. White, and I'll include Ginnie and Peacock! :) ) for $25 total. Farther off I-75 might be negotiable.

A post is limited to 5 photos, so if you want more photos or have specific questions, send me a DM.

I'm interested in the HP100 doubles. Will DM for info.

Oh man, I’ve been looking for a set of LP80s for a while now. They make for a great set of small doubles that trim out nicely.

The best LP85's: the slightly-longer, slightly-narrower, slightly-lighter ones

How would one tell if they also have a pair of the best LP85s?
I just picked up a pair of grey OMS LP85s, out of hydro. I can post pix of them but I’m wondering if I accidentally struck gold in the LP85 world

Back
Top Bottom