Steel Pointer Stick/Tank Banger?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

640 Stainless
Cost, 1,500 THB

IMG_1552_Pointer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ones for sale that I used to make myself, but now get made locally,
Its the Pointer, shaker combined one (or one type anyway)
Let me know if it's interesting. I'll try and post a pic in a few Min.
Cheers

Quite possibly... post a pic and a price, and I'll bet you could sell a few! I know a few DM buddies who are interested after seeing mine.

Edit: Using THB30 to USD$1 as a base, USD$50 for a pointer is a bit steep, especially before shipping costs...

Sorry that you think it's too expensive but that's the retail price, based on a purchase of one by a customer walking in to my shop.
If you are a working DM or Inst, then its 1,000 THB.
Wholesale (to Dive shops) is cheaper yet.
Byers in Bulk lots get another price depending on amount, Logo Branding, shipping, Etc.

But if you think that is too much no problem, just don't buy it.

There is a Chinese copy for sale, just down the street from my shop, cost is 1,200 THB, (but comes with a little piece of string so you don't loose it too, mine doesn't).

Cheers
:)

It's beautiful work (and exactly what I was looking for initially), and if I didn't already have a similar one, I'd probably buy one. It's just a bit much to pick up extras. I'll mention it to my buddies though, in case they're interested.

It's beautiful work (and exactly what I was looking for initially), and if I didn't already have a similar one, I'd probably buy one. It's just a bit much to pick up extras. I'll mention it to my buddies though, in case they're interested.

Cheers,

BTW, I do agree with you on two points.
First they are expensive, but that's mostly the cost of the steel here, I can buy local steel a lot cheaper, but the Thai steel rusts after a while.

Second that the quality is good, I make sure that they are all made to the highest standards, anything that i would consider a "2nd" is not sold, I try my best to make sure that everything I do is guaranteed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom