Steel LP 85 and/or HP 80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjjman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking to buy a steel 80 (HP) and/or 85 (LP). I am in southern California, but don't mind paying for shipping if the price is right. (I get a good rate through FedEx). If interested in a trade, I also have AL 80s and a steel LP 95.

Sorry lefemme36, I just got the email update for this thread (I assumed I would be updated with each post). To answer your question: considering that I have no idea what filling a non-DOT tank entails, I doubt it. What would be involved in filling a non-DOT tank?

Bratface: If you still have that tank, I'm still looking...

Sounds like you are looking at a single cylinder. However, I have doubled LP85's that are 2yrs old. I am offering both cylinders, 2" Highland bands & isolator manifold. Asking $500 for all. For more info go here- http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...cky/183468-local-gear-sale-7.html#post4767730 . I am located in KY. I can disassemble them if needed. Don't know if it would be anything that you are looking for. would like to sell everything together. I would ship, if buyer pays shipping.

Thanks Tammy. Not sure if we'll be able to work something out, but I sent you a PM.

A few notes:
I no longer have the LP 95 or AL80s available for trade.

lefemme36, I looked into the non-DOT tanks and it'd be too much of a hassle for me, but thanks for asking.

To all: I'm still looking for a steel 80 and/or 85.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom