Closed HP Steel Hot Dipped Galvanized 100 x2 or Low Pressure 95 x1

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Every,

I'm looking to purchase a pair of HP steel hot dipped galvanized 100 with the 3/4 inch valve thread and or a LP steel 95. I have cash in hand, local pick up with in San Francisco Bay or Monterey Bay. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you everyone in advance.

Hello Every,

I'm looking to purchase a pair of HP steel hot dipped galvanized 100 with the 3/4 inch valve thread and or a LP steel 95. I have cash in hand, local pick up with in San Francisco Bay or Monterey Bay. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you everyone in advance.
I only have a single LP 95. Faber/Scubapro. Out of hydro and vis. I'm located in 94403.

REE # is 74. I have an email from Blue Steel to confirm the number.

I only have a single LP 95. Faber/Scubapro. Out of hydro and vis. I'm located in 94403.

REE # is 74. I have an email from Blue Steel to confirm the number.

DM sent...

Are you interested in a manifolded set of Faber HP100 doubles? In hydro, out of viz, currently full of 32%, DIN "pro" valves (takes a plug to convert to yoke). They could be separated, you'd end up with one left-side valve and one right-side valve. I believe the valves are 3/4" thread and made by DGX, I'd have to check. I'm located in Santa Cruz, go into the office in Santa Clara once a week.

Are you interested in a manifolded set of Faber HP100 doubles? In hydro, out of viz, currently full of 32%, DIN "pro" valves (takes a plug to convert to yoke). They could be separated, you'd end up with one left-side valve and one right-side valve. I believe the valves are 3/4" thread and made by DGX, I'd have to check. I'm located in Santa Cruz, go into the office in Santa Clara once a week.

DM sent...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom