Stay for FREE in Roatan, Honduras 12/31/12-1/5/13 (My dive buddy's loss is your gain)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCNaiad

Dive babble all day long
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My dive buddy and I are staying in a great house on the East End of Roatan, Honduras beginning next week. Unfortunately, she has to leave early and my family would prefer that I not stay there alone. Message me if you're interested in staying for free anytime between Dec. 31, 2012 and Jan. 5, 2013. Since the local dive shop only charges $60 for 3 dives a day & you can cook your own meals in the house, your stay can be very economical. Note: As a chick, I'd only consider letting a woman, a couple or a group that includes women stay with me.

Hope someone can take you up one this, flights from Little Rock to RTB were over 2300.00. Otherwise I would have been on the list.

Thanks anyway!

Oh, and really sorry you all have to leave early :depressed:

My dive buddy and I are staying in a great house on the East End of Roatan, Honduras beginning next week. Unfortunately, she has to leave early and my family would prefer that I not stay there alone. Message me if you're interested in staying for free anytime between Dec. 31, 2012 and Jan. 5, 2013. Since the local dive shop only charges $60 for 3 dives a day & you can cook your own meals in the house, your stay can be very economical. Note: As a chick, I'd only consider letting a woman, a couple or a group that includes women stay with me.
You bring up a subject that I have studied intensively for several years now. Okay, that's a lie, but I have occasionally mused upon the subject, which is the demography of gals vs girls vs gurls. Gals, obviously, are over 50, girls are 30 to 50, and gurls are under 15 (and usually date bois). As you can see, we have a gap from 15 to 30, which I am now theorizing is filled by chicks. These are not firm lines, but rather, guidelines. If you're from the south, for example, you can be a gal at age 45. If you're an avid skateboarder you can be a gurl at 18, though I'm not sure you can also be an adult. And if you're young at heart you can move any of the boundaries as necessary.

Good luck with your quest. (I apologize for the diversion.)

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom