Status of the Zeagle Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivesWithTurtles:
Hi, Scott,
Want to offer us Scubaboard insiders any status or enticing tidbits on the forthcoming Zeagle computer? What is the approximate price point going to be?

I missed this thread somehow.

Pretty witty title!

Chad

Hi , I just bought a Zeagle tech due to its doubles capability, well I seem to have a strange sizing issue. I can not adjust the shoulder straps so that I can reach my isolator valve and I have way too much room even with the straps torqued all the way down? It feels like I am carrying my doubles(Faber 98's) with my waist strap. Any recommendations would be appreciated. had it about a month and for a single cylinder it's fine but then again so was my old bc???
Thanks, Dave.

Dave, No problem here. Assuming that you have the correct fitting size Tech BCD. You can adjust the back blate of the harness to some degree. The best way to have the tech supportthe doubles is to make sure you have the best fit possible first. You could get a back plate without the harness. By removing the lumbar pad you can pinch the BCD's back soft back plate between the doubles and the BP. You will find this to be a very stable unit that will have the ability to have adjustments made during the dive. With the BP you will not need the extra long tank bands. Zeagle does have a backplate which is better to use then the stabilizer bars

Thanks for the reply, so I can just get the Zeagle SS backplate and wear it inside the tech as it is? So it would be backplate-back of bc then the doubles with the bolts running through everything holding it all together???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom