State Fair Time!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Swampers!!

Just a quick reminder the Great State Fair of Texas begins next Friday, Sept. 30TH thru Oct. 23rd.

We will be doing dive shows at the aquarium every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday during the Fair at 1:30p & 3:00p, I'm scheduled to work Sun., Oct. 2nd and Sat. Oct. 8th so far.

Besides the Piranah feeding on Sat.'s @2:30p and the shark feeding Sun.'s @2:30p , the touch tank and "bio cart" (ocean artifacts), we usually have some other special activites going on during the Fair, so everyone come out support your State Fair and the Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park!

I'm also working this Saturday the 24th if anyone wants to come before the Fair and avoid the crowds.

sharky60:
Hey Swampers!!

Just a quick reminder the Great State Fair of Texas begins next Friday, Sept. 30TH thru Oct. 23rd.

We will be doing dive shows at the aquarium every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday during the Fair at 1:30p & 3:00p, I'm scheduled to work Sun., Oct. 2nd and Sat. Oct. 8th so far.

Besides the Piranah feeding on Sat.'s @2:30p and the shark feeding Sun.'s @2:30p , the touch tank and "bio cart" (ocean artifacts), we usually have some other special activites going on during the Fair, so everyone come out support your State Fair and the Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park!

I'm also working this Saturday the 24th if anyone wants to come before the Fair and avoid the crowds.

My wife and i are planning a mid week visit again this year,,,,we will stop by the Aqrm. for sure....thanks for posting the info..

sharky60:
Hey Swampers!!

Sounds like fun..........I'm in

Going to the fair tomm./Wed.,,,,guess we will miss you there---rats,,,,well we will still make the Aquarium.

Here's a pic I took of one of the guys I volunteer with doing a cleaning dive during the Fair.

Thats a great picture!

Back
Top Bottom