Standardized Medical Release form

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dnaber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got finished doing some dive training and as usual I had to get a medical release form completed by my doctor before my training, I have high blood pressure. This time my training was with Padi. But with so many different agencies doing different type of training if I decide to do something say in a couple months with SSI, Naui or even SDI, I have to go back to my doctor and get another release completed. Wouldn't be more efficient if all agencies came together and created one form that was good for a year from the release date. I mean all the question are the same anyways. The only difference is the agency name on the form.

What Jim said. I accept all forms equally, the RSTC, PADI, SDI, or anything anyone else wants to bring me. There are a few key words and tricky phrases that need to be included, I'll even accept a letter from a physician, but most folks wouldn't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom