stage tank rigging materials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaucho223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a couple of used stage tank rigging kits similar to the dive rite setups used on SM. I need to setup two steel 54. At minimum, webbing and buckles would be fine. Any advice where to purchase raw materials is welcomed.

If you're not dead set on the flat webbing of the Dive Rite-type kits, here is a link with instructions to make your own, DIR-style.

I've made several and the instructions are spot on for materials and lengths, etc.

For the rope and fuel hose, I found them on Ebay really cheap and with free or minimal shipping. DGX has hose clamps with the tubular webbing included. You can also get the bolt snaps from them or check Piranha. NE Scuba has several types of hose retainers. I prefer the EPDM rubber type. You can buy one and cut it in half to make two.

You can easily save a bunch of money by buying enough materials for a few sets at a time.

Done. I'm ordering the materials to make several. Awesome guidance. Oh, and thanks your correct: it's worth the time to make your own to save some coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom