Stage bottle decals (metric)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometimes.

To expand upon the standards citation...
metric MOD numbering does not overlap with any of the imperial MOD numbering - its distinct/unique

That said, its best be be consistent within your team to metric or imperial cause it could be confusing UW otherwise. Consistency across teammates negates the need for the "m"

If you have to, append masking tape with a letter "m" sharpied on it, next to the the Deco/Stage MOD number (i.g. 6m, 21m, 36m, 57m etc.). I usually do that the first couple of dives with my Wreck Team overseas until I'm comfortably "re-accommodated" with the Metric System.

I guess no more "m"s. Thanks guys.

And may I ask if how many bands do you use to stow the hose?
how thick are your bands, 1" , 2" or 3" ?
are the bands over or under the handle?

I use two bands (just under 1" thick) over the handle.

Kevrumbo:
If you have to, append masking tape with a letter "m" sharpied on it, next to the the Deco/Stage MOD number (i.g. 6m, 21m, 36m, 57m etc.). I usually do that the first couple of dives with my Wreck Team overseas until I'm comfortably "re-accommodated" with the Metric System.

Good idea!

Vie:
I use two bands (just under 1" thick) over the handle.

one rubber band near the top, over the strap.
one bungie near the bottom, under the strap.

Bungies tend to roll so the strap keeps it from rolling off. But they are also much easier for me to grab with dry gloves on. When its time to restow.

rjack321:
one bungie near the bottom, under the strap.

I will give this a try.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom