Stage bottle decals (metric)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Btw again.........

what is the ideal length of the oxygen 6 decal? is it 10" ?

beachhead:
what is the ideal length of the oxygen 6 decal? is it 10" ?

I really don't think it matters as long as it is clear and legible to you AND your team...

Mine are 11" long... :D

Vie:
I really don't think it matters as long as it is clear and legible to you AND your team...

Mine are 11" long... :D

Thanks VIE!

rjack321:
To expand upon the standards citation...
metric MOD numbering does not overlap with any of the imperial MOD numbering - its distinct/unique

That said, its best be be consistent within your team to metric or imperial cause it could be confusing UW otherwise. Consistency across teammates negates the need for the "m"

the 'm' adds to certain clarity though. All my markings are with 3" letters and include the 'm' so that there is no mistake that the MOD's are in metric.

OneBrightGator:
Better question yet... why does a DIR allow personal preference when it comes to units of measure???
Because DIR is not about to teach people use a different system of units. Most of the world and science use metric, some small pockets use imperial..... the way the world is.

Meng_Tze:
the 'm' adds to certain clarity though. All my markings are with 3" letters and include the 'm' so that there is no mistake that the MOD's are in metric.

Pray tell, you're not a little pocket of metric in FL are you?? :)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom