St Lucia - Ti Kaye Village

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hil71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wondering if anyone has any recent experience at Ti Kaye Village? Is the dive op on site? Reviews?? Many Thx - Hilary

Spent a week at the resort in november got married and dove with the resort dive shop. Had a tropical depression over the island for most of the week so the water was kind of cloudy. Me and my wife were newly certified divers. This was our first dive after being certified. Andy the instructor who took us diving was very helpfull. I would recommend the shop to anyone who was considering diving on St. Lucia. Take ny advice with a grain of salt though since this was my first ocean dive and I may not know that there are better dives available than the one we had.

Stayed at Ti Kaye last year. The resort is great but the food was pricey. If you are OK driving in a foreign county I recommend renting a car(use coolbreezecarrentals.com - the owner is great and can give you lots of good tips for your visit). The dive shop is on-site at Ti Kaye. I was not impressed with them. They wanted us at the dive shop fairly early in the morning, then we would stand around for an hour or more while they got ready and loaded the boat. They did not have a dock at the time, it may be fixed now, so they had to shuttle all the dive gear and divers out through the surf to the dive boat in the bay. They dumped the dive gear more than once and lost a few pieces of gear. We did two tank dives and usually didn't get back to the resort until 1:30 or 2:00. They may have improved since we were there but I was not impressed. If you are staying at Ti Kaye, you really don't have a choice but to dive with them, though. Anse Chastenet resort also has a dive shop that is closer to the reefs and seemed to be run much better. This is a much larger boat than Ti Kaye though, with more divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom