St. Louis area - anyone diving within the next few weeks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murdrcycle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I want to get some dives in. It needs to be a day trip from St. Louis. If interested, let me know.

I'll be at stockton lake the 1st- 3rd

No, I haven't been to the Dive Stop. I really haven't been much of anywhere because I don't know anyone that dives.

I will probably be going to Mermet on Saturday. I will know by tomorrow afternoon if my group is going. You are welcome to meet us there.

Thanks for the invite to Mermet, but it looks like the temps are drysuit-only. Is anyone hitting the Dive Stop this weekend?

The Dive Stop is colder than Mermet Springs in my experience. I routinely dive a 7 mil wetsuit at Mermet and I always dive dry at the Dive Stop.

No, I haven't been to the Dive Stop. I really haven't been much of anywhere because I don't know anyone that dives.

If you ever want to hit The Dive Stop on a Sun let me know. I work most Sat, and I am usually off on Sun. I am also usually off on Wed, if you can take time during the week to dive, that is always an option for me. I am wanting to get down to Mermet sometime soon also, but the whole working Sat thing really screws with me. I hate spending $100 in gas to get there and back just to make a couple of dives on Sun. The Dive Stop is perfect for that because it is so much closer. The Dive Stop has a new forum on their website, you can sign up there and always look to see who wants to dive. I am sure you can find a few others that are looking for buddies as well...

Phil

I'll dive with you. Just let me know a couple weeks in advance. I'm up in Lake Michigan this weekend, and Aug 9-10.

Tom

My shop -- Y-Kiki Divers -- is having a fun-dive trip to Haigh Quarry this weekend, July 26-27, in Kankakee IL.

We will have about a dozen folks participating, so there will be plenty of buddies to go around, and the water temp is conducive to wet suit diving. Come on along.

I'll be diving the next several weekends as well, but in colder places. :)

theskull

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom