St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8C tonight at the Connie.
The water is now way warmer than the air lol

You can have it! I will wait for 2 more weeks until I get to Bayahibe. :)

We just returned from Bayahibe last Saturday. The diving was great as usual.
Excellent!
It has been two years since we have been and I miss it. Diving in the St Lawrence did not fill the void. :) I have booked with Scubafun (1st time) and staying at Dreams Dominicus (again).

Excellent!
It has been two years since we have been and I miss it. Diving in the St Lawrence did not fill the void. :) I have booked with Scubafun (1st time) and staying at Dreams Dominicus (again).
This was my 3rd time diving with Scuba Fun. Great bunch of people. Mention my name to Laura or John the owner (Steve from Canada) you never know, it might get you something? We stayed at Dreams Dominicus for the first time.

This was my 3rd time diving with Scuba Fun. Great bunch of people. Mention my name to Laura or John the owner (Steve from Canada) you never know, it might get you something? We stayed at Dreams Dominicus for the first time.
We have done one week a one week trip at Cadaques, a two weeker at Whala and have settled on Dreams, this is our 4th or 5th visit there. Not a lot of other Caribbean places with good weather in early Dec.
I never mention things to get stuff, but I will say ’Hi’ from Steve (from Canada). :) Glad to hear Scuba Fun is good people.

The water is maintaining at 4C (Prescott and Centeen). Happy diving and happy winter solstice!

I clocked 3C today at centeen.
And before you ask “why”, I’m just going to drop this here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom