SS Governor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brihno

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
has anyone been diving this wreck? I first read about it in NWdivenews, and it sounded really intersting to me. Even though I am not a good enough diver to do this one, I like to hear tales of adventure. Except for the distance outto the wreck it seems similar to the Andrea Doria... Just a thought.

do you have a link to the stor you are talking about or any further infermation on this wreck I would be realy interested my self

Sparkyjames

sparkyjames:
do you have a link to the stor you are talking about or any further infermation on this wreck I would be realy interested my self

Sparkyjames
you can read the story at www.NWdivenews.com, there is no link, but if you go to the website and click the back issues link they have online archives of their magazines, this story appeared in march 2004, octopus tales on page 18. Also, do a yahoo search on SS Governor the first two links should take you to scret.org, I would've included the link but for some reason it did'nt work when I tried to post it.

Google "SS Governor" and one of the top hits is quite informative. Especially interesting was the list of previous recovery expeditions that have been attempted.

I noticed some familiar names peppered through the story, too.

Sea ya!

Oh, as if you don't know this, when you Google be sure to use the quote marks around the subject to get the EXACT thing you're looking for.

yeah, if you don't, you get nonrelated stuff, along with the scret pages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom