SS and aluminum backplate and diverite remora system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have alot of tech gears that I like to sell to someone who can use.

The first item is the hammer head backplate which I'll let it go for $40 or obo.

The second item is the dive rite aluminum backplate with an extra hole drilled in.

The third item is the dive rite remora system which I'll let it go for $50. Comes with two thingie to connect two tanks to have an independent double cylinder.

The fourth item is the oxycheq light STA which will come with the either the backplate or the remora unit for $10

Buy all of these for $120 or offer me an offer.

EDIT: I apologize for this problem, I can't accept Paypal at the moment because they said I have to upgrade to a business account in order to continue using them. The majority of the feedback I've been getting is from people who paid using money order and check.

Attachments

• backplate_and_remora.jpg
    backplate_and_remora.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I'll take the Remora system. PM me your address and I'll get a money order in the mail.

I apologize for the inconvients, Paypal just inform me that I have to move up to a business account because I sold so many items especially Ebay, bought stuff like small nicknacks and it has completely catch up with me. As a token and for the trouble, I will offer free shipping for all my items.

My payment is on the way. Thanks, Roy!

BTW, upgrading to a business account won't cost you anything to just do. It will allow you to accept credit cards as well, you'll just have to pay the 3% fee for any credit card payments. I just take that into account and add a handling fee to all my ebay stuff to cover the fee.

Thanks dive-aholic, I'll probably upgrade my account in the future.

Everything is sold, thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom