SRQ dive Sat 11-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueWaterBrad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Tentative to weather, work scheduling, and this small head cold. Plan first then cancel if need be.

Trying to get out to Silvertooth on Saturday. I won't know for sure till Thursday night. Taking the BOAT. Had it out on Sunday. Running like a top.
Room for 3 more. 2 tanks 33 ft of water. Leaving dock around 9 am. usually back by 1ish. PM or post for first come, first served.

Yes, the wetsuit is on the way (should be in by Fri.) so this will, and might be an every weekend event. I refuse to paid $15 to $18 bucks a pound for Stone crab claws!

Brad,

Count me in. What dock are you putting in at? :confused: I look forward to the dive. Hope the cold goes in time. Looks like I'm first one in!!!

Putting the boat in at the Centennial Park and Boat Ramp at 10th St. in Sarasota. Its across from the Van Wezel Center for Performing Arts. It's that big purple building on the water north of the Ringling fixed span bridge.

Boat Launches

So much for posting up to see whose diving this weekend! I'm in!

Hey Bro. If you have the room I might want in on this. I have to check with the warden to see if I can come out and play but I would like to get my speargun out and try a little shooting. I you have room still let me know and I will give you a definate answer tomorrow.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom