SPS to Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robertcrockett

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is Air Sosa still making the direct flight from San Pedro Sula to Utila? Internet data is out of date. I have some emails in to Morgans but it usually takes a while for a response.

I wonder if anyone has ever booked a trip to SPS and ended up wondering WTH they were doing in Wichita Falls TX? :silly:

Be sure your ticket and luggage goes to SAP. :D

if you're flying on saturday, cm airlines has a direct sap to utila flight leaving at 3pm. the return flight leaves utila at 8.30am on saturdays. alice hill at worldwide travel is their agent. i've had much better experiences with cm and no layover in la ceiba. $220 round trip.

I wonder if anyone has ever booked a trip to SPS and ended up wondering WTH they were doing in Wichita Falls TX? :D
Usually Don I just wonder WTH I'm doing in San Pedro Sula. Then I remember I'm a cheapskate and don't wanna pay the direct to Roatan and the jump flight.

---------- Post added March 28th, 2012 at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was March 27th, 2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

Bah! Can't seem to find any Saturday flights at the start of June that arrive in SPS in time for me to make the CM flight to Utila. Guess its either SOSA or start looking for a place to overnight in SPS. Never really had an issue with SOSA though and I can find plenty of weekday flights that put me in time for the SOSA leg. May stay over anyway for the adventure of trying CM out :)

american flies out of miami to san pedro sula at around noon everyday, gets to sap around 1pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom