Springstraps For Scubapro Twinjets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba.com has really nice ones. get the ones where you replace the stock strap buckle. swapping the pins is a breeze. i got some of these straps about a month ago and love them to death. best $35 i ever spent. i forget the company who makes them, but they're probably also available thru scubatoys.com and leisurepro.com as well.

forgot one thing...because you replace the strap assy. completely the ol (overall length) of the strap is reduced. as such, make sure you get the correct size. too small and you will stretch out the new spring straps and render them useless very quickly. as for me, i normally wear a size 11 shoe and L fin. i got the XL size in the straps because the L were a bit too small (short), and made the fins too tight. i was able to try the different sizes before actually buying the straps, so i had an advantage.

yeah, have your dealer order them on their next order

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom