Springs 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gibbon

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for a spring dive Sunday the 29th?
I've got new regs I need to test.

Might be on for saturday. If you can get an OW diver along that would be nice, i am hoping to try out the new cavern skills that weekend - so i need to sign in with cavern cert divers for that - Smokeaire, H2Andy, Madeline, Scubafool where are you guys????

probably not, but i'll keep the possibility open

I am SO FLIPPIN' DRY!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go somewhere. A cavern dive just about anywhere on the mild side sounds rather interesting. Failing that, any kind of dive anywhere sounds dandyfine to me.

Hey Gibbon,
We met at H20 world on Saterday
I'm up for the dive.
-Mike

cool deal Mike.
I'll figure out exactly when I'll be there after this weekend. I haven't had much sleep lately due to family stuff.
(and I'm dreading driving a U-haul to Washington DC this weekend)

Yo Gibbon! Call me when you get home. Am emailing you with some good news also. I may be able to get with you on the 29th for a dive. I need to get the last of the hurricne provisions out of the van and get the seats in. If people wanted to meet at my place, we could carpool or caravan (no pun intended) to a site. I need to get wet again SOON.

OK, the way things are forming up right now, this will NOT happen on the 29th.
it WILL happen on the 28th (as in Saturday)
DSW and I will be getting there as soon as we can.
anyone who would like to join in is welcome.
If you don't have a buddy (required at the gate) you can just pay the normal entry fee, come find us, and we'll go with you to sign in as a diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom