Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update Sat Diver Den PC Boat Trip: Here is the who has said they want to dive:

1. 500 PSI
2. Joel C - My Son
3. LivesforSharks
4. Doc Carl
5. Doc Carl Wife
6. Theawsomefish
7. Matt
8. AACavaler

If your still in you will need need to call Stacie (Cell 850-527-8022) to secure your reservation or they will take other diver reservations.

We're not doing the boat dive(TheAwesomeFish and Matt), we were just speaking towards the SpringFest event

Geez Jason. We will miss you! And I DON'T mean just your cheese grits and the fact that you are the campground king. :(

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

We camped at Vortex during spring break while my grandson who is 11 years old got OW certified last week. My son and his g/f who also got certified also camped there. There was only one other camper on the grounds. We told ghost and Ben stories til we heard things during the night and almost didn't sleep. :wink:

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

For Saturday night,
Everyone bring one meat for the community grills, and 2 sides (either pasta/potato, bread or dessert) and a couple of folks pitch in for charcoal and we will be ok!

Still haven't heard if my vaca has been approved. Things are really rough here at work since we are short and 2 techs are out on medical leave. So here is hoping for approval! For those camping, I recommend bringing a fan since it will be pretty hot and humid at that time of the year. Most campsites have power. I will be bringing some kind of animal flesh and will be cooking up a bunch of sauteed veggies to go around for everyones meat items. Bahama Mammas are a staple so that will be in supply. Also, I have alot of Guiness that I didn't finish drinking from St. Patty's so I will be bringing that along too. Keep your fingers crossed that I can make it!

Carolyn:shark2:

Still haven't heard if my vaca has been approved. Things are really rough here at work since we are short and 2 techs are out on medical leave. So here is hoping for approval! For those camping, I recommend bringing a fan since it will be pretty hot and humid at that time of the year. Most campsites have power. I will be bringing some kind of animal flesh and will be cooking up a bunch of sauteed veggies to go around for everyones meat items. Bahama Mammas are a staple so that will be in supply. Also, I have alot of Guiness that I didn't finish drinking from St. Patty's so I will be bringing that along too. Keep your fingers crossed that I can make it!

Don't go teasing us with that menu if you can't show up! Hope you can! :)

Ok I got my vaca approved. I will be heading down Thursday! Of course plan to dive Morrisons Friday and will be joining the offshore trip Saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone. I am in need of some time away from my life!

I like that. Time away from my life...:wink: But diving "IS" my live :D

Ok I got my vaca approved. I will be heading down Thursday! Of course plan to dive Morrisons Friday and will be joining the offshore trip Saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone. I am in need of some time away from my life!

Yay!!!!

Back
Top Bottom