Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you go to Vortex's website and look under lodging there is a 10% discount coupon you can print out for camping and lodging. It has to be given to them when you sign in. :)

Looks like the weather's gonna suck on Saturday :/ I hope I don't float away again...

I am open to sing whatever ya want there Tom! What exactly is Skronking and should I be afraid? LOL!

Lol@ Jason. I am bringing sausages and some other goodies for breakfast Sunday. :)

Thursday night I will have pulled beef BBQ and tortillias at my campsite to feast on! :)

Can't wait to get down there!

Carolyn:shark2:

I can do an omlette station sunday morning again if you like.

Sneps you here at Vortex? I'm with some friends in P1 so come holler at us sometime. We'll have the fire up again tonight. I think were gonna grab some Mexicans a bit later for supper. You or anyone else here feel free to give us a shout. 256-338-0790

Ken out!

Photos From SpringFest

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

Would someone like to caption THIS photo? :eyebrow:

Attachments

• DSCN0127.JPG
    DSCN0127.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 82
Thanks to you!
...:D
I don't think that can be said enough! Jason does a phenomenal job.
icon14.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom