SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's cute right side up, too! :wink:
And here's proof. :)

HotRodLincoln2.jpg

I had a great time at my first Springfest. Really enjoyed meeting Carloyn and hearing about her shark adventures. Great to see Payrsa & Matt again and to meet Denise, Kracken, YAF, Bamamedic. Thanks to DJ Johnny Mac for the great music. That was real cute telling us you were going to play cupid shuffle again, and changing it to "I like big butts" after we all got up there. I had a blast dancing with Carolyn, Paige, Rita and others. Carolyn sang so well, I didn't even realize it was karoake at first. Thanks to Carolyn for the Bahama Mamas and to everyone for all the great food.

I was very happy to meet and entertain y'all! I hope you can make it to our next fest!

Carolyn:shark2:

I thought that was why you brought a small tent with two people! :rofl3::rofl3:

Hey now! That tent was supposed to be family sized and it wasn't my tent, Brad brought it. Besides, I told him to get a twin size mattress so that my twin wouldn't be right up against his, but that didn't matter he still bought the queen. I'll have my own tent next time :D

I'll have my own tent next time :D

Get one of those luxury model tents like the AAs were in.....it even had a closet! I think I'm gonna reserve one of the campsites to park my truck in for gearing up but still stay in Pinewood. We old folks appreciate a bed, private bath, and air conditioning.

One stiff wind might blow that shower shelter away. And of course there would be someone there with a camera handy.

Get one of those luxury model tents like the AAs were in.....it even had a closet! I think I'm gonna reserve one of the campsites to park my truck in for gearing up but still stay in Pinewood. We old folks appreciate a bed, private bath, and air conditioning.
Wait until you see the tent"condo" that Jimi (IrishSquid) has. He did not make it to the Springfest. It has 3 rooms I believe. It packs in multiple bags and took he and I 2 hours to disassemble and pack last October.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom