SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It sure is peaceful and quiet at vortex tonight. I bet that will change.

You know I am like a kid at Christmas!! The first thing I will ask is what did you bring me. The last time we met you brought me Jamaican Rum and a hoodie....

WooooHooo.. Bring the party onnnnn!!

I'm planning to come Saturday and spending the night at Grandview on some friends couch. I'll be hanging out with Tommy's group from Montgomery, but looking forward to meeting the scubaboard folks. My group is going to Cypress early Saturday, so I'll miss that. If another group is going to Cypress Sunday, I'd love to tag along especially if anyone needs a second person in their canoe. I'm not a cave diver though. Paige, are you going to Cypress?

See ya'll Saturday!

Pam

Woo hoo! Despite a late start, (darn cell phone alarm not waking me up!) I'm leaving T-town and should be at Vortex around noon-ish (depends on how many times I get distracted on the way down).

See y'all soon! :D

Awe, Denise! I'm sorry. It's been a crazy few months lately.

Pam! Yay! Glad you're going to get to come! I don't know about Cypress. Every time I try for it, it doesn't work, LOL. Maybe tho. Hopefully we'll get at least a Vortex dive together. :)

We have to get a tent and will be headed out soon. We'll be there late but we'll be there. Can't wait!

Bad news for me. I decided to try out my reg, in my pool, and all the hoses are leaking....like a sift! Looks like my cat must have bit into the hoses....I think not really sure. I will try to see ya'll in October. Dive safe, Tim

Bad news for me. I decided to try out my reg, in my pool, and all the hoses are leaking....like a sift! Looks like my cat must have bit into the hoses....I think not really sure. I will try to see ya'll in October. Dive safe, Tim

You sure you can't come and rent regs?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom