SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When it comes to eating out Friday night, I have no preference. Whatever will be most convenient and I am there! BTW, I love me some BBQ!!!

Carolyn:shark2:

I haven't made any concrete plans yet other than I am showing up and I expect all you fellas to feed me. :D Oh yeah, I plan to dive also. Perhaps just a little bit of drinking also :wink:

As far as eating out Friday, I think I am heading to the Capts. Table in PC for dinner. Some friends of mine are spearfishing this weekend and may have some extra. Fingers crossed.

Well, for any of our friends that we have not gotten to yet, I am sorry to say that SassyCat and I will likely not be able to make it this year. I do plan to hit Destin Jetties saturday, and we may stop in at Vortex to say hello Saturday evening or (more likely) Sunday mid-morning on our way out of town. We have a family vacation planned in Orlando that has superceeded Springfest. :shakehead: (I know, as astonishing as that may seem ...)
Also, this is the last Scubaboard event in the area before we leave for "The Left Coast" in June. Saturday night was supposed to be our NW FLA Swansong, but I am just not up to partying all night, driving back home, repacking the truck and then driving to Orlando to make a 5 pm checkin.
We have made some wonderful friends here and for those that qualify, you know you will always be welcome at our Casa in Cali, once we get setup. I hear the Kelp diving is awesome!

Capt Grumby

:depressed: Where in Cali, Grumby? If it's anywhere near Monterey, I'll take you up on that and you'll have to pry me away with a crowbar, lol! We'll miss you greatly. :depressed:

Well, After you guys get setteled in I feel it my duty to visit and represent the South. I could wear my 5 mil over my 3 mil. Yeah, That would be comfy.
Actually, if you put your 3 mil over your 5 mil, you'll be warmer. I've tried it both ways and that works TONS better. Thanks to Eddie at Vortex for that tip. :wink:

I'm leaving Jed (soon-to-be Mr. Bamamedic) at home (he gets really bored when I dive; hoping to change that with an OW course this summer, though), so now, I get to stay for Friday AND Saturday!!! :D Woo hoo! I'll be arriving at Vortex early Friday AM (assuming I actually get out of bed on time LOL), diving at Vortex all day, then getting up nice and early (really!) to dive JB Saturday morning. I'll probably wind up heading home after diving JB...as much as I'd like to stay for Saturday night festivities....I'm a really bad driver at night (trust me on this one).
Woooo HOOOOO! :banana:

Oh, and there won't be breakfast at FL's tent on Sunday. All his cook stuff is in storage out of state and he hasn't gotten a chance to get it. I thought he'd have it by then, but he doesn't. So it's every man for himself on Sunday morning, lol. Sorry, guys. *pout* LOL

See y'all tomorrow !!!!

the K & YAF

Oh, and there won't be breakfast at FL's tent on Sunday. All his cook stuff is in storage out of state and he hasn't gotten a chance to get it. I thought he'd have it by then, but he doesn't. So it's every man for himself on Sunday morning, lol. Sorry, guys. *pout* LOL

Dang!! You mean I have got to fend for myself Sunday Morning....I was looking sooo forward to that omelette..

Well I am here all by myself. Camp is set up and beer is cold.

Dang!!! I am coming Friday afternoon....just hold on....I will be there..:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom