SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it look likes the weather is going to be great. don't know about the seas.

sunny.gif
Thursday
Sunny. Highs 79 to 84.

nt_sunny.gif
Thursday Night
Clear. Lows 52 to 57.

partlycloudy.gif
Friday
Mostly sunny. Highs 80 to 85.

nt_sunny.gif
Friday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 54 to 59.

partlycloudy.gif
Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs 79 to 84.

nt_sunny.gif
Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows 53 to 58.

partlycloudy.gif
Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs 78 to 83.

Good News Sprinfesters!!!! Gather around for the latest and greatest conformation of events! Mr. Shane Schiller called me today to book our services for the event of all springtime events. We WILL have karaoke on Sat. night @ Springfest. If you sing, come prepared to do so. If you do not sing, come prepared to to be amazed! If you dance... what am I saying... you WILL dance. A good time is to be had by all!!!:goingdown::eat::cheers::coke::drunks::censored::sleeping2:<-- in that order

Now, with that being said, due to the fact that our Pro Sound business is growing in combination with booking issues, Tamilyn will have to leave the show early while I take over. She will be using our big system elsewhere and I will have a system a little larger than Spring/Vortoberfesters are used to. Song selection for karaoke will be limited to around 6,000 songs. If you have a karaoke disc that you would like to use, please feel free to bring it. If you have special request (but don't have a disc) Please PM me with the request by Thurs. If it is in the big system (28,000 songs) we will try to get it on a disc.

Sweet, glad to hear that Johnny Mac!

Our special guest has arrived in Montgomery. He is resting up and since he just returned from Thailand and a couple of days on Soy Patpong he is hanging out at the Health Department but will be all ready for the big upcoming weekend. He will be accompanied by Msquare's own Charm the frog who will show him the ins and outs of Ponce de Leon.

I hope so - Charm has talked him into jumping on the Vespa and heading up to a sleazy bar in Coosa County. If they don't get in a knife fight they'll be back. I told him that there'll be plenty of women and spirits at the springfest and he just laid back and grinned. West Coosa County after Patpong. I don't know - I just don't know. He did express a great interest in Lives4sharks. He also wants to get there in time to snuggle with Tamilyn.

Is Mooney Back?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom