SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panhandle springs don't get into the 70s :) thats reserved for the springs further east/south. We stay in the 67-69F range.

I just posted a Spring-SpringFest thread at the WCDC website, some of those guys/gals were interested in it at the meeting last weekend.

Well...springs in general is what I was referring to...they all are a little chilly without a wetsuit.

Carolyn:shark2:

Saturday night...yes...Friday night no...got to get up early for those offshore dives! :mooner:

Carolyn:shark2:

I know sweets, I was just teasing you....diving comes first before partying!!:wink:

did not "sneak" up behind you. I walked up in a normal fashion.

We won't get into schematics...just realize..my back ""was'" turned...:kiss2:

And Docc...before you say anything else ....the:kiss2: up...was so you wouldn't show any other pics/videos you may have in your possession...:kiss2:

We don't ever get a head count for the 'Fests unless it's a headcount for dinner at Sally's on Friday.

Speaking of which, will we be doing dinner Friday night and if so, has anyone talked to them to give them a heads' up? Are we going to do like Vortoberfest and make a list of plates to choose from, etc. or are we just going to go?

And Docc...before you say anything else ....the:kiss2: up...was so you wouldn't show any other pics/videos you may have in your possession...:kiss2:

I need to talk to Docc...:D

Change in personal plans:

As much as I want to hang out and experience all that is "Springfest", I might just have to make it a day trip instead. I'm going on another slightly-unexpected-but-very-welcome weekend trip the very next weekend, and I don't think I can afford to be away from home (and work!) two weekends in a row. I'll still be there Sat morning to go cave diving, and hang out Sat afternoon/early evening, but I've got to drive back that night :(

On the plus side, I'll be coming with Mr. Bamamedic (aka Jed), and we'll be taking his car, so no sardine-can-car packed with dive gear! :D Look for the black Nissan Versa with a gold medic decal on the rear window.

Still looking forward to seeing y'all! :)

I need to talk to Docc...:D

I'll be in Thursday night for Springfest and will be happy to entertain any reasonable offers.

Change in personal plans:As much as I want to hang out and experience all that is "Springfest", I might just have to make it a day trip instead. I'll still be there Sat morning and hang out Sat afternoon/early evening, but I've got to drive back that night :(

Rita:

You and Jed are still welcome to use my room for storage, changing, showering or whatever. Just don't sneak up there and make whoopee or do any of that lovey dovey stuff please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom