SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both of mine are full Hetland, you'll have to get your own :D

Tent or Room? What's the recommendation?

Tents do fine, especially if you are drinking. If you have an old tent(like mine) thats seen too many trips, go ahead and keep a space cleared in your car incase of deluge. This will keep you from having to clear an area, half drunk, half drowned, at 4AM, in the middle of night's thunderstorm... ugh.

Tent or Room? What's the recommendation?

Tents do fine, especially if you are drinking. If you have an old tent(like mine) thats seen too many trips, go ahead and keep a space cleared in your car incase of deluge. This will keep you from having to clear an area, half drunk, half drowned, at 4AM, in the middle of night's thunderstorm... ugh.

Tents or rooms are mandatory!

no sleeping in the open!

bad things happen if you sleep in the open! especially after drinking!

Priceless-MyTent.jpg

I didn't think you cave-divers shared shelters with salt divers anyway :wink:

Oh yes....we cohabitate rather nicely. :wink:

I still love the ocean. My plan is to emerge from the cave overhead environment to wreck penetration and do both. Alot of the skills will cross over but I will still need training for the unique environment of a wreck.:)

If you are looking to get a room, it's best to reserve now. I will have the 8A site again which is on the corner near the bathrooms. I will have plenty of space for squatters again.

Carolyn:shark2:

3083040016_53a1bd70a5_o.jpg

Matt is now better prepared for such situations! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

that is awesome pic, so where does the campfire go, LOL.

That's where the drysuit comes in :wink:

Back
Top Bottom