SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise, I'm still sitting here at Morrison waiting on that coat hanger....

Sorry Man...couldn't find one anywhere but I didn't hear from you again so I figured you found a way to unlock it.:)

Ditto, and was fun meeting you all and I look foward to diving and cooking with you guys next time.

You are definitely a keeper Jason!!! That beer was awesome and I don't even drink beer.:D Those cheese grits were amazing too!! It was great meeting you!! Don't even think about missing any future events. We will track you down!!:wink:

I had a really nice time. It was good to meet and put faces with all the names and to dive with all ya'll. Thanks Carolyn for giving me the intro tour on Friday morning and diving with me and teaching me about the long hose configuration.:wink:

I was glad I got to see Capt Grumby and Sassycat and their kitten before they wandered off to Cali. I even got to dive with Denise which was a treat.

On a sad note, I somehow lost the SD card (blame the Bahama momma things)from the pictures and video I took of the first part of the evening festivities. Gone are the pictures of DJ Johhny Mac with Moonie, Livesforsharks singing some jazz song, Tom Smedley singing old Jerry Jeff Walker, and a "certain dance number" involving Denisegg and Parysa. I still have some dance video which I'll upload later(after some editing) that includes Carolyn, Denise, Paige, Rita, and Brandy's lady. :eyebrow: Although much "tamer" than the lost video footage , it will at least whet the appetities for the next Fest.

I also for some reason had a few photos of some unidentified female's bosoms. I feel sure someone snatched my camera and took the pictures when I wasn't paying attention because I don't remember taking the aforementioned photos and it was a bit of a surprise when I downloaded them from my camera. These pictures will NOT be posted so no PMs or emails please. Whoever the lady was though, gracias.

All in all it was loads of fun and I hope to make it to Vortoberfest in October.

I even got to dive with Denise which was a treat.

Great to see you again too. I told you I could dive; however, I never said I could dance.:D

Barry does a little mining for gold....
IMG_1912.jpg

Andrew's a little upset over the near-beer I put in front of him
IMG_19271.jpg

Barry's medical training pays off
IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

This stuff is like crack stuffed with oxycontin and soaked in rum MMMMMmmmmm-Mmmm!
IMG_1938.jpg

The Grill Master General
IMG_1930.jpg

We should eat this good every day!
IMG_19351.jpg

SharkLady
IMG_1939.jpg

Boogie Fever!
IMG_1944.jpg

Chillin' with the GG(good girl)
IMG_1951.jpg

King Camper! Jason is the master camper! Home brew, cheese grits, coffee, you name it! Also, look at Barry's face in the corner. We had just told him he was in charge of loading up everyone's gear for the trip home...
IMG_1954.jpg

It was fun chillin' with you too Hetland :D

And I must agree Jason is Master Camper!! :D

Back
Top Bottom