SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squid...what will I do without you?
Sigh...I will have to wait a whole year till I party with you again?
Dangit! Krak and YAF can't come either.

I am soooo sad! :shakehead:

Well I will have to drown my sorrows...Rum anyone?:coke:

Carolyn:shark2:
Sorry 'bout that, but we shall party again. Can't wait till Vortoberfest. Till then, quaff a few rums for me.

Irishsquid, we'll get some dives in for ya bud!

Thanks a bunch. I appreciate it Matt. We don't get to dive often, but I have enjoyed the few. My first cavern ever (Morrison's), was with y'all. :D It's also one of my favorites.

hehehe....contrary to popular opinion, I'm very cold intolerant, despite my recent shenanigans :D
I noticed in your profile; you're from a "village in Alaska". How can you be intolerant of the cold, or is that why you are no longer in Alaska? :D
I actually lived in Delta Jct., Alaska for a while. My step-father was stationed in Ft.Greely, so I spent my fresh, soph, and junior years of high school there. That was many, many, many, midnight suns ago!
:coffee:

Exactly! I hated the cold then, and I hate it now :D Spent my entire childhood in Homer, Alaska...in the winter, I was the one curled up in a blanket next to the fireplace, reading a good book!

Bummer IrishSquid. You and Mrs. Squid will be missed.

Thanks Clay. We definitely will miss you all and the times this spring. We'll see you and Kat at Vortoberfest tho'. :lotsalove:

Has anyone started talking with a charter boat out of PCB for Saturday? Carolyn?

Xray!!! Can't wait to see you again and meet your new friends from the dive club! :)

Back
Top Bottom