Spring?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't need any encouragement for me to get b!tchy. Including the PMS excuse. Anytime of the month, week, day - I can just go off.
P.S. Diver Kat - don't you mean 'katty' I also beat you to the name by a year. (hisss :wink: )

divemistress once bubbled...
given the opportunity, i''d start all my threads in "women only". to me it seems like a friendlier, more welcoming environment.

dm

lol...no kidding...maybe since there is less testosterone floating around here, no one is criticizing each other for their various viewpoints or nationalities...or weather :wink:
I'm from Chicago too and can sympathize - after all, we only have two seasons here :)

Now there's some testosterone!!!!!!

Haven't you all got some housework to do?

Sorry. Only kidding!
:wink:

Carebear, you are so right about the seasons. It's freezing cold f/ 6 months then...BAM... it's 95 degrees w/ 95% humidity. Why can't we have spring & fall anymore?

RickM...housework? Isn't that why we keep the menfolk around for? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom