Spring M & G Garage Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might have the inflator hose you are looking for. If I do I'll bring it with me.

Also anybody have any Rock Boots or similar for sale? Not sue of how they are sized.

Jeff

I might have the inflator hose you are looking for. If I do I'll bring it with me.

Also anybody have any Rock Boots or similar for sale? Not sue of how they are sized.

Jeff

I have a pair of size 10 rock boots, I just switched to turbo soles and don't need them anymore. Velcro at back is well worn (easily replaced) but the boots are in good/great condition.

If anyone is looking for a pair of PINK SP splitfins for the misses, I have a pair.

I also have a brand new size L or XL DUI 400 gram undergarment.

I am looking for some Pink Jet fins XL.. for the right price.

I might be interested in the undergarment; mine's getting a little snug--shrinkage ;-)--how much would you take? Can I try it at the M & G?

Not sure what size rock boots I need. I would think around a size 10if they are sized to you foot size. If you can bring them with you that would be great.

Jeff

I am looking for some Pink Jet fins XL.. for the right price.

Sorry, these are SP Twin Jets AKA "SPLIT FINS", you'll die if used with a DIR rig.

I might be interested in the undergarment; mine's getting a little snug--shrinkage ;-)--how much would you take? Can I try it at the M & G?

I'll bring em with....I don't have the matching booties, hopefully your feet have stayed the same.

Not sure what size rock boots I need. I would think around a size 10if they are sized to you foot size. If you can bring them with you that would be great.

Jeff

I wear a 9-1/2 - 10 in normal shoe size, I can bring em with if you're interested.

Anyone interested in a SP Mk25/ S600 1st & 2nd stage, has not been in water since serviced?

I have a pair of size 10 rock boots, I just switched to turbo soles and don't need them anymore. Velcro at back is well worn (easily replaced) but the boots are in good/great condition.

If anyone is looking for a pair of PINK SP splitfins for the misses, I have a pair.

If Barracuda2 passes on the undergarment I might be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom