Spree - this weekend 25-27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish, after reading last week's trip report. I tried to get my husband to let me go by myself but he said no, we have Maverick playoff tickets for Friday night and Sunday night. Arrrggghhhh. I have not checked the weather yet for the gulf, does it look good ? You will see some sharks!

I wish, after reading last week's trip report. I tried to get my husband to let me go by myself but he said no, we have Maverick playoff tickets for Friday night and Sunday night. Arrrggghhhh. I have not checked the weather yet for the gulf, does it look good ? You will see some sharks!

Who is Maverick?

I know that's what I said! I can get the basketball game score on the boat, they are going to lose anyway. Still no go. :rofl3:

Hey AWAP...Maverick's...basketball...above water...I know it's foreign to you.

Now if those were SPUR tickets, that'd be a different story. Different story, but same plot line: it's still basketball! If it were Cowboy playoff tickets, I'd say go to the game, but it's BASKETBALL! Go dive!

Well we bought season tickets to the Dallas Stars and Dallas Maverick's next year. Since we bought both team season tickets we were offered playoff tickets in our same section so we got them. We kind of thought we would make the first few games of the playoffs and if they go a bit further we would sell the remainders to put towards next years tickets. We are going out on the Spree in less than 30 days so I guess I will do what my husband wants me to do. The key to a happy marriage? Give and Take, give and take.

Wow , I just went and looked. It could change for the better, 50-50 shot in my humble opinion.

Wow , I just went and looked. It could change for the better, 50-50 shot in my humble opinion.

So is the Mavs-Hornets game -- 50/50 (win/lose).

The Avery Johnson regime is coming screechingly to a halt. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom