Spoilers: Harry Potter 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Caution: this thread contains discussions about Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Do not read any further if you haven't read the book yet!

With that out of the way, let the mayhem begin... :D

I'm at chapter 11, I'm trying to ration myself to one chapter a night.

But I still haven't found any diving in it.........

LOL.. there is a lake soon... and there is umm..... well not life exactly.. STUFF in it

Woohoooooo, at least there's going to be water.
I was bad, I read TWO last night. :whack: Bad Pue.

Actually it isn't soon. It's like the 2nd or 3rd chapter from the end.

And don't beat yourself up. I started the book at 2pm Sun & finished it around 9:30pm that night. You are showing amazing restraint... and lots of that thing called "a life".

polerin312:
Actually it isn't soon. It's like the 2nd or 3rd chapter from the end.

And don't beat yourself up. I started the book at 2pm Sun & finished it around 9:30pm that night. You are showing amazing restraint... and lots of that thing called "a life".
Not that I really have a life........I just sit in front of the computer instead!!!

pennypue:
Not that I really have a life........I just sit in front of the computer instead!!!
Yea... me too. :crying: Since my son left I went from newbie to Regular Member. Kind scary... :shocked: I really need to get out more. But I am going to Fl next week (after a brief layover in Cincinnati) to get certed so that should help!

polerin312:
Yea... me too. :crying: Since my son left I went from newbie to Regular Member. Kind scary... :shocked: I really need to get out more. But I am going to Fl next week (after a brief layover in Cincinnati) to get certed so that should help!
Erin, when is your layover and on what day?

I was a little bit dissapointed in the book, not sure why, just didn't think it lived up to the first 5. Strange ending, not sure it was much of a shock though. I can't wait for the last book just the same. I want to see what happens in the end.

pennypue:
Erin, when is your layover and on what day?
Thursday night. I am "supposed" to be there from 7:30 - 8:45. Goodie. Tho I have never had a layover there before. O'Hare, St Louis, Knoxville, and Indianapolis before, but never Cincinnati

Back
Top Bottom