Splash dive centre - placencia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikea9

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from a holiday in Belize after a busy season as a Divemaster in Cyprus. It was good to be able to get back to Diving for myself, having fun with no responsibilities. I dived with two different companies. One in San pedro and Splash Dive. The guys at Splash were great fun from Patty the Course Director,the Instuctors/ D Masters and all the other guys. They all knew there stuff and made you really welcome. I took my own gear but if you come to these guys and are hireing gear-- no problems. All the equipment is well maintained which is more I can say for a lot of companies I've visited.Another big plus is diving in Placencia is much quietier than the more busier Cayes. The diving is just as good,if not better. Some of the small unihabited Cayes you get to have lunch on are really Robinson Crusoe. I would thorougly recomened both the guys at Splash and the area. Thanks all for a great time.

Mick (from a very cold UK )

PS Thanks also to Ralph for his hospitality

Hey, thanks for the review. I was especially interested since my wife and I are set to spend two weeks diving with Splash at Placencia next June. Hopefully, we'll see some whale sharks. If not, well that's all the more reason to go back!

I dived with Aqua Scuba in San Pedro. They were pretty good but I have dived with better.

Last edited:
You should have a great time. I'm sure they will look after you well

Back
Top Bottom