Spike, Fin Solo ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shhhh, OTE isn't supposed to know.....

Monday thru Friday he's dependant on my wireless internet which is just a wee bit slower than high speed....lol.

He won't see that message until the weekend and I'll be gone before then so I won't feel his wrath....but I'm not always so lucky :wink:

I know that Abyss has club meeting envy so please make sure you can make it so that we can rub a little salt into the wound with him.....damn left legged finner....

Tom R:
Another Pic of Fin Solo and his new Friends, but don't worry Darek I won't tell any one it's you and freefloat, it'll be our secret.
I can't wait to see what Fin Solo will do this weekend :D

Thanks so much Tom for introducing us to FinSolo & Spike,we had a great time with them this weekend.

Spike was the ultimate stud on the boat with many new found girlz members and FinSolo got some one on one time with Scuba_Steve.

I think that the Boss was a little worried about their new found "friendship" that developed.

I'm sure you could see the starry gaze in Steve's eyes when he was caressing FinSolo...so much so that you had to post their picture twice!

DiveMistress2:
Spike was the ultimate stud on the boat with many new found girlz members and FinSolo got some one on one time with Scuba_Steve.
Hmm... I thought there were laws against molesting stuffed animals :) and I didn't know steve was into rubber..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom