SPIEGEL GROVE double dip, friday, 7/26/13, some pics,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm so jealous! We fought awful weather and rough seas the whole time we were down there...now it's absolutely GLORIOUS :eyebrow:

In all of our years of diving Key Largo, that's the first time we EVER had issues with the weather :depressed:

Guess we'll just have to give it another shot...soon :D

from mid may thru this past Monday, 7/22, it's been arguably the most inconsistent marine WX for this time period ive observed in 25 years residing in key largo(normally prime time conditions for diving). storms, copious amounts of rain(runoff), wind, lousy viz and the list goes on,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Nice pics! we dove the SG last summer - bad viz and strong currents. I'm glad you had good conditions. It gives me hope to try again someday.

Nice pics! we dove the SG last summer - bad viz and strong currents. I'm glad you had good conditions. It gives me hope to try again someday.

Thank you clevie. Yes, try it again. SG is one of my favorite places. Lots going on there. What part of VA? I lived in VA Beach and Richmond before I came to the Keys.

excellent pics! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you clevie. Yes, try it again. SG is one of my favorite places. Lots going on there. What part of VA? I lived in VA Beach and Richmond before I came to the Keys.

Closer to DC, in Manassas - wishing I was somewhere closer to water. Millbrook quarry just doesn't do it for me...:)

Nice pics! I have been very impressed by the coral growth on the Grove over the last 9 years since I first dived on it. Every year when I get down there I am always amazed at how much better it gets.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom