Wanted SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha, I dunno what to say...:D

I heard dive equipment was expensive in Coz.

I've known of some dive ops that replace their rental gear regularly but don't know about ops in Cozumel specifically. I can't hurt to go there and ask or meet up with someone and do a covert purchase, connect it to your reg, and hope nobody is spying on you. For me any excuse will do to go to Cozumel :wink: But yes, my experience has been that new equipment is more expensive in Mexico than here in the USA.

@northernone do you happen to now of anyone selling used gear there? You seem to be there very regularly :)

Just minutes ago, you (and me!) missed out on a pretty clean brass/glass Scubapro for $30 + shipping ! :rant:

What where?

Right here in the board's classified, but i think I have my days mixed up, LOL!!! :dork2:

Yeah I tried to get in on that but I was told a few days after msg the seller that it went to someone else. Hence why I started this thread

As suggested above, do some window shopping on your next dive trip. Or gamble with a US online purchase.

We once had a lp hose split under the swauge on vacation. $35USD replaced while we ate lunch. Back home our LDS quoted $85CDN plus a regular overhaul for the same. Note that our LDS refused to just sell me a hose.

I now play the online duty gamble game. Sometimes stuff shows up in my mailbox. Other times I have to drag my credit card down to the postal depot at my local Shoppers Drug Mart.

I have a bunch of hoses on order. Fingers crossed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom