Speeding ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
Did he get the ticket? yup he did if this guy was waiting around the
corner from him

30104121uyGIsEsfBR_ph.jpg

he could keep up + no plates= no ticket :D

caymaniac:
This brings to mind the first time I jumped, I was in a King Air at 14000 ft. and when the door opened, one of the jumpers said "Why does anyone want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?" and the pilot replied " there aren't any perfectly good airplanes"... with a big grin. I really thought about that comment as I rolled out of the plane, needless to say it is quite a wonderful experience. But, I still like diving alot more than jumping.

After looking at thoes photos maybe jumping would be the best way down?

in the picture with United and Luft. is that real? Did they lose a wing? I will have my b-i-l look at these pictures. He is a pilot (for UA). Again, cool pictures.
Melissa

ch0ppersrule:
in the picture with United and Luft. is that real? Did they lose a wing? I will have my b-i-l look at these pictures. He is a pilot (for UA). Again, cool pictures.
Melissa

They are on approach for parallel runways. I think it was 780' between them.
I was in a plane one time coming in for a landing at London. Looking out of the window there was another plane alongside of us.... Parallel runways ( found out later ) we landed ok but my pants were damp :D

cdiver2:
They are on approach for parallel runways. I think it was 780' between them.
I was in a plane one time coming in for a landing at London. Looking out of the window there was another plane alongside of us.... Parallel runways ( found out later ) we landed ok but my pants were damp :D

It is a cool picture. Amazing there is that much space between them. It really looks like they are attatched. I would have messed my pants too!!!

caymaniac:
This brings to mind the first time I jumped, I was in a King Air at 14000 ft. and when the door opened, one of the jumpers said "Why does anyone want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?" and the pilot replied " there aren't any perfectly good airplanes"... with a big grin. I really thought about that comment as I rolled out of the plane, needless to say it is quite a wonderful experience. But, I still like diving alot more than jumping.

exactly.....I had an emergency bailout of a skydiving plane. The door opened..haha...Actually, we were at about 1500 ft when the plane started filling with smoke. The pilot said he could land it....my buddy that was jumpmastering the aircraft said the he would do it without us. It was a nice low clear and pull.

It ended up being a wire had gone bad and burned up the foam on the jump seat next to the pilot. (C182)....

Aircraft are not perfect...which explains why the Army sent me to Airborne school right after my aviation job training... hahaha...:wink: :D Maybe they didn't trust my work!

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom