Spectre 11/7-Sat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey BC's I'll be working on the Spectre this Sat. come join the fun. Pelican Preserve is open & if conditions are good we'll be making a stop there.

John

Hey BC's I'll be working on the Spectre this Sat. come join the fun. Pelican Preserve is open & if conditions are good we'll be making a stop there.

John

A BUNCH of us will be on the boat this Saturday....it will be good to see you again, John. But I guess that means Fabio (don't know his actual name) will not be our DM, huh?

Can you put in a request for Drop-off / Radar Towers? I'd really really love to go back there! :D

John - you're DeeEmming on Sat??

How good is that? There's gonna be a grip o' SoCal's on board

It'll be good to see you again.

---
Ken

That's great it'll be nice to see you all. Nichole his name is Greg & I'm sorry you're disappointed maybe I'll buy a blonde wig. :eyebrow:

John

Thanks for a fun day on the Spectre! We all had a blast :D

It was fun having you all on the boat we have to do it again soon. Maybe next time I'll get to dive.

John

I had a great time with a great crew onboard however, I've got to ask, what is the deal with the pelican reserve? I've done it twice and there isn't much there!?! Regardless, it was a great site for Leslie to work on her DS skills.

As always it was fun all around even if John didn't wear a wig. Can't wait for the next invasion!

Back
Top Bottom