Special Charter with Evan Kovacs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig Baumann

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am organizing a special scuba charter out of Tacoma Washington on Bandito Charters, Thursday, August 23rd. Those interested should contact me directly. This dive day is also organized around a special guest to the Portland area. This diver is a cinematographer who is coming to Oregon to work with Woods Hole Oceanographic off the Oregon and Washington Pacific coast. He freelances, but also works for Dive Portal DVD, Lone Wolf Documentary Group and worked on 30 episodes of Deep Sea Detectives on the History Channel. His name is Evan Kovacs.

Evan is a friend of mine, and this will be his first trip to Oregon. Those Northwest scuba divers in the Seattle, WA and Tacoma, WA areas, all the way down to Eugene, Oregon, should not miss this special event. Space is limited, so let me know as soon as possible if you want to be a part of these fun dives and meet Evan Kovacs.

Many thanks -

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Cheers, cb cell number: (503) 318-2001 email diver_gent@msn.com [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, Serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, Serif]

[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom